Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Worrywart

They say all women are born worrywarts. Inasmuch as I am very much against stereotypes on women, I have to admit, that applies with me. I worry about every little thing, even the mundane ones. I can't help myself. No matter how much thought-blocking I muster, my will is weak. Like right now, my anxiety level is quite high. I'm in a state of moderate anxiety because I'm worried about something that might drive someone away from me. And this feeling can only be relieved when I get to talk to that person, but sadly, it's not as easy as speed dialing him. I have to endure suffering in uncertainty. A hundred thoughts of "what-if's" running in my head, and this burden in my chest is keeping me up. Am I going out of my mind? God, I hope not.

4 comments:

♥Mrs. Tantra♥ said...

why worry? life is too short... but i do understand!

twinsouls888 said...

I like your posts ^_^. Followed you :)

Juan Pablo said...

I feel this blog, I like how expressive it is! I'm a guy but I've been there with the worry thing... the waiting and wondering is the worst part :( anyway, I'll be following! Check my blog out if you have the time!

ChiChi81 said...

thanks for the comments ^^ and i'd be checking out and follow ur blogs as well :)