Wednesday, March 16, 2011

One Year Coma


Seeing the archives section of this blog made me feel bad about myself. Why? Because last year, I've only written ONE blog. Out of the 365 days of that year, I manage to write just one. Quite sad really. I love writing, since it's the only way for me to vent out all my pent-up emotions and like what I've previously written (nearly two years ago? lol), I've treated writing as a means for coping with all the stresses life unabashedly throws at me.

So what happened to me last year? This blog's nearly two years old now and yet... so little progress. *sigh* I feel like I've really let myself down this time. To the point where I allowed myself to wallow in melancholia, teetering at the edges of depression. So much has happened last year, such life-changing spirit-crushing, morale-depleting heart-wrenching events took place that I'm not sure if I want to write about them. I guess I should, in time, when I'm ready. They say that when someone is ready to talk about the traumatizing events in life, then that's the time they have started to move on. I think I have, but at the moment, I can't gather my thoughts. So... I will take my time.

Life is indeed full of surprises. Some people realize this early on in life, but for me, I'm only starting to see life at this light.

1 comment:

quxetrey said...

Gosh, I’ve been looking about this specific topic for about an hour, glad i found it in your website!

cheap nolvadex