Saturday, June 11, 2011

Blog Makeover


Today, I changed the whole look of my blog, from the background even down to the font and the font size. I feel that it's time for a change, and since I'm reinventing my outlook in life, I guess my blog could use the same as well.

As much as I liked my old blog's theme, I have to admit, it was quite gloomy. The dark background and the blue text looked good to me a year ago, but I guess I wish to change it now. I want to surround myself with cheerful stuff and that includes the way my blog looks.

Being in a slump may be such a drag but we all have a choice. We can always pick ourselves up and move on with our lives. It may not be easy, but we can always take it one step at a time.

I'm taking my first step. :)

Follow Wii_Chan168 on Twitter

No comments: