Saturday, June 25, 2011

Double Double Combo


Last night, my friend celebrated her 24th birthday. It was a double celebration, since my younger sister, who's also part of our "barkada" (a Filipino term for group of friends), celebrated her birthday a day before. For months now, I didn't really went out much. Life and all it's complexities have slowed the partyphile in me that even on weekends, I'd spend it at home getting some much needed R&R. R&R, meaning, sitting in front of the computer, playing facebook games and chatting up with friends from overseas and sticky-beaking my friend's profiles. I know, it's kinda lame, but I guess time, age, and too much partying in the past reduced me to such.

The night started out quietly, as we had dinner at my friend's house. Our barkada haven't seen each other for quite sometime because of our daily schedules and activities, so we spent most of it catching up. A lot of laughter here and there, small conversations, and reminiscing about our past activities and mischief. We then decided to take the party to a different place, since we didn't want to disturb the neighbors and her family who were already getting ready for bed.

We all decided to go up this look-out point in my city called Hilltop. It was the perfect place to hang out. It was raining last night, so the weather up there was pretty cold so that was really nice, plus we had the place all to ourselves so we could laugh out to our hearts content, talk loud without disturbing anyone's slumber and play music without causing public disturbance.

Here are some pic collages of that fun-tastic night.


The night was such a blast. I had so much fun, something I haven't indulged in for quite sometime now. If you work hard, then you should balance it with unwinding as well. After all, all work and no play makes life such a bore, something I don't wish my life to turn out.


Follow Wii_Chan168 on Twitter





2 comments:

Carrymel said...

It looks like you had a really good time out and that's good! Everyone deserves to have some fun when they work hard :)

ChiChi81 said...

Thanks hun! Yah, I had a wonderful time and you're right, it's all worth the fun when you've been working really hard. A bit of fun here and there saves us from burning ourselves out ;)