Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Award! Yaay!

I got an award... wait, 2 awards (yaay!) from my most active friend in the blogworld, Miss Nhya ;)

The first award is..... tadaaaa!!!!!

Woots! Never thought I would receive such an award. It's such an honor whenever someone reads my posts and it really warms my heart whenever someone leaves a comment.


The second awards is..... *insert drumroll here*



I had just gone through such a distressing event last week, and I wasn't able to update my blog nor catch up with the blogs I enjoy following. Still picking up the pieces, but everything is 100x better than last week, thank God. I'm pretty sure I'll be up and about in a few days or so. Currently, I have no internet connection just yet cuz of the flood (bumming off my aunt's connection at the moment >.<"). But I'll do my best to write a post or two every so often.

Overall, I'm just happy to be alive. And this award from Nhya is like a sweet gesture, urging me to keep the faith, keep fighting the fighting the good fight and keep writing. Thank you so much, Marami'ng Salamat.

I know I have to pass the awards on to other bloggers, but at the moment, I'm like.. homeless, can't really stay on the internet for so long since I'm just leeching off my aunt's connection lol I promise, promise to pay it forward once everything is in order.

Have a great day everyone! (^.^)v

2 comments:

Andrea Marie said...

Congrats on the award!! From what I can tell, it's very well deserved. I'm now following you as well :)

xo//Andrea Marie
http://peaceloveandreamarie.blogspot.com

Andrea Marie said...

Congrats on the award!! From what I can tell, it's very well deserved. I'm now following you as well :)

xo//Andrea Marie
http://peaceloveandreamarie.blogspot.com