Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm No Doll... I'm into K-Pop

As I mentioned in my previous posts, I am a thrift shop owner. This means... I don't have to wear a uniform or a suit to work haha perks of the job, gotta love it. Because it's so hot and humid over my country, I usually wear shorts or a skirt to work. 
Vest: Something I picked up in Mongkok, HK Night Market
Tank Top: Giordano
Skirt: Thifted (dippin' my hands in the cookie jar lol)
I'm not really into feminine or fashionista-type of clothes, I have this ongoing obsession with K-Pop fashion. Sometimes I feel like, hmm maybe I should dress up more often. Don't get me wrong, I do get dolled up from time to time, especially during night outs, but lol... it's still K-pop inspired.... But of course, whenever life calls me to dress up nicely, I heed its call and dress appropriately.

So this is the outfit I'm wearing today. It's pretty hot out, so I chose to wear shorts.

Outfit of the Day
Top: Thrifted (again lol)
Shorts: Old Navy


My Kicks!
Converse All Star *note the pretty beadwork on the side (^.^)v

Sine most of my readers are into fashion and whose opinion I truly respect, I would like to hear what you have to say about the clothes I wore. *cringes* haha

Have a great day readers! Have a Happy Thursday.

xoxo
Wi

22 comments:

Chari T said...

:) LOVE IT!!!! ^_^
Chari T (deep fried stilettos)xx

Tarah said...

Love those kicks girl !

Tarah,


Tarahandthecity.blogspot.com

Nxtnline.com

Catherine said...

Super cute shoes! I like how they have a pattern on them! It must be fun to own a thrift store! :)

http://catherineava.blogspot.com/

samnang (m2m) said...

Hi, your site look very nice. You wtote an amzing piece of writing.
Keep up for this. I enjoy reading it....
Here is mine www.thebabytalk.blogspot.com

YK said...

I love your style! And I love Kpop too :D

Please check me out :) at ykhearts.blogspot.com

Rapuncela said...

OMG I fell in love ❤ with your shoes!!

The Cat Hag said...

Thanks for joining my giveaway. ♥

You are so lucky to be able to dress how you'd like to work!

I am so envious of your fabulous job. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
Join My Giveaway

Mikimoto Angel said...

Lovely style. I've never tried K-Pop fashion, but I adore it big time. You're also from Davao right? That's good to know. Thanks for dropping by my blog, and for following me. I'll follow back. I hope we connect more in the coming days. :-)

Michelle's Style File said...

Loving the beadwork on the chucks!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com
GIVEAWAY

Jessica said...

Thanks for your comment, cute blog :)

http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

Gabrielle said...

Love the outfit! Very coooool
xx
I LIKE IT FAST

LDM said...

that's amazing that you own a thrift store!

xx from hong kong :)
www.ldmldmldm.com

Jessica said...

Thanks for your comment :)

http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

Miss Kwong said...

lovely looks!!!

Follow me on:
Miss Kwong

ChiChi81 said...

@Everyone: woots, I'm glad I got a stamp of approval from y'all ;) and yah, those sneakers are quite rare, I'm so glad the flood didn't ravage it like my other shoes.

Peiyinn said...

Cute! Thanks be my follower and I'm following you now! <3

ARIO ACHDA said...

awch, ur a thrift store owner??? that is so coool! u dont have to shop anymore! hahahahaha...

Lizzy said...

I love Kpop Fashion too! I'm practically obsessed with the cute fashion :P Love your outfit, and your kicks are just awesome especially the pretty beadwork on the side!

lizzieness07.blogspot.com

Tam said...

That's so cool; to be a thrift shop owner. I find the most precious item at thrift stores. :)
Thank you for the generous comment :)

samnang (m2m) said...

You look very cute, and your life look amazing.................

ChiChi81 said...

@Everyone: woots, I'm glad I got a stamp of approval from y'all ;) and yah, those sneakers are quite rare, I'm so glad the flood didn't ravage it like my other shoes.

YK said...

I love your style! And I love Kpop too :D

Please check me out :) at ykhearts.blogspot.com