Thursday, August 11, 2011

Show and Tell

eyebags, go away T.T
This post is somewhat random, a spur of the moment one cuz normally I update my blog once or twice a week. But since yesterdays pwnage, courtesy of DISQUS, I decided to post a little something. Nothing structured, just pure freestyle. Oh, and speaking about DISQUS, I totally ditched it. It was quite nice, since I could directly post a reply to comments, which is pretty cool but errmm the nay's outweigh the aye's... so bu-bye DISQUS. Pwned you right back haha!

I have nothing much in my mind really, no random thoughts, no eureka moment, so I just took a bunch of pictures and decided to post it here. Figured a little show-and-tell might be nice since I haven't done that yet.

Okay.. here we go.

Mug Shot!

I noticed that on most of the photos I posted up, my face is always half-covered. Be it my bangs or my pose, I only show half of my face.  And yes, I got a situation going on at the bridge of my nose, but that's being dealt with using my most reliable arsenal: tretinoin hydroquinone #2. So this is me, up close and personal.Hope that doesn't scare you.

Black and Red

 Black and red are two of my favourite colours. I love them separately, but combine them then I must get my hands on it! This is why even though my Nokia's pretty old and can't keep up with the "smarties", I still keep it and it's still my personal line. The Samsung is my business line since I chuck in a sim that offers unlimited text feature, perfect for texting my shop's loyal customers whenever I restock. So yeah, I got an excuse for keeping two lines *haha*.

My feet's all pruned cuz I just washed 'em >.<"
'Twas quite a slow day at the shop today, so I played hooky and got off work early *haha*. I headed to the salon that's within the shopping complex and got my nails done. And yes... it's Red and Black.


Casual Wednesdays

 

Like I mentioned on my previous post, I can pretty much wear whatever I want to work, perks of the job. It was a little cloudy and rain was looming at the horizon today so I ditched my usual outfit and wore something a little warm. My apologies for the clutter behind me on the photo at the left, our house is quite topsy-turvy at the moment since we're having a second floor constructed. After that ordeal we went through more than a month ago, a two-storey house is a must in our area.
My new flats <3
Wore my new flats today! I just love wearing flat sandals, especially those with dainty designs, just like this one. Flats are my ideal pair of kicks since my everyday look is pretty much casual. I bought this from a local store, and I got this ON SALE! It's reasonably priced to begin with, the original price was about $19, but I got these for just $11.90. Pretty good deal, I say. 




Recognize this? Haha... Wore these today. It's from my haul when I went treasure hunting over at Chinatown a few days ago. I figured a dash of colour would spice up my outfit since it was a little on the dark side. Again, pardon the funny look on my face, I can't help it. I did some fancy focus thingy via Picnik (a great tool for noobs who wanna edit their photos online) but that odd look on my face is still pretty much visible. *haha*

Well.. that's about it. That's my show and tell. 

Have a great Wednesday everyone! <3


21 comments:

Peiyinn said...

Nice outfit and you have a lovely smile :)

Amanda from feast fashion faves said...

preetty..i like how this is like a glimpse into your every day life :)

<3Amanda
feast.fashion.faves

Rapuncela said...

You have lovely photos :)) I like how you smile :)))

Jedyna singielka w mieĊ›cie said...

Hello Single Girl's -too=)
You look so nice

Fashion Translated said...

You're too cute!

Fashion Translated

Ask Erena said...

I like your mug shot! You look cute!
hugs,
xx
Ask Erena
http://askerena.blogspot.com/

Mikimoto Angel said...

I also love black and red dear. And you look really familiar? Have we met na ba?

Jen said...

Very lovely. I <3 your earrings. ☮

http://thesexylittleblog.blogspot.com/

Blackswan said...

Pretty shot! U sure look good! Mani/Pedi? That's one of my hobbies! Hahaha! I love doing my nails at the salon.... feel so pampered. Hahaha!

Looks like u've got a real bargain! The sandals are lovely :) Have a good weekend, dear!

Lizzy said...

Cute pictures! You have such a pretty smile :) Not lying!! :P I love the colors black and red too, I think they go really well together ;) I have a black and red phone too ^^ I love your nails.

What a cute outfit! I love casual outfits, they're stylish yet comfy. I usually go out wearing casual clothes like a t-shirt or a white top with skinny jeans or jeggings. I'm in love with skinny jeans :P They go well with almost anything! I love wearing sandals too :) they're comfy and stylish :)

xoxo
lizzy

Mery said...

marysia-k.blogspot.com

LOVELY BLOG . !

kcomekarolina said...

cool!!!


xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

ChiChi81 said...

@Everyone: Thank you so much for the kind and sweet words, I really appreciate it ;) Haha, accepting compliments now, woots! Thanks guys, this is helping me cross out a few items on my 30 list.

The Cat Hag said...

Love this cheery happy post of yours, and you sound so happy to go to work everyday! :)

Well, I would be too if I had such a fun business like you. ♥


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Mary said...

lovely pics,dear!
I just found your blog,it's very cute!I added to your followers!I'm very glad if you follow me too:)
Xoxo
Mary
fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

Aprilia said...

Hey Wi!

Thank you for visitng my blog and leaving your love and words of support! :)

What kind of shop do you have? I am so excited to start my own but yes, it has been hard work!! Perseverance is the key!

Love your look on daily life - that 'mug' shot of you is gorgeous too - I think you need to show your face more often! :)

xx

http://aprilialove.com

Chari T (deep fried stilettos) said...

HA HA LOVE THE MUUG SHOT!!!!!!! and the outfit!
Chari T (deep fried stilettos)

lucylu. said...

your phone is very cute, what model is that? x

sharpest-lives@blogspot.com

Dana Paramita said...

hey you look so cute sweety! love your new flat <3
anyway yes i swear that's my DIY legging sweety ;)

Fashionistable said...

You have a great face. I like black and red too. Nice to get to wear what you like to work huh. It has always been that way for me too. Xxxx

goodbadnfab said...

SOOO LOVELY! Please check out my blog when you get a chance!

http://www.goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!