Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Woots! A Milestone

I know this is just but a small feat, but thanks to you guys, I just hit a milestone. I now have 50 followers!!!! yaay!

Honestly, I didn't expect it to be this soon, and this fast as well! I've started this blog about 2 years ago, waay way back in 2009, but I wasn't too active, to the point that last year, I have written just ONE blog the entire year. I went through some rough times last year and which has led to the temporary shut-down of my blog. But this year, I decided to resuscitate my blog and crawl out of my lonely shell. I was determined to change my whole attitude towards life and decided to be more positive. Only then will I ever appreciate all the good things that is currently affecting my life instead of just dwelling on past misfortunes. The main reason I started this blog was to channel my energy and thoughts pro-actively and just rant out towards cyberspace what I was thinking, feeling and musing. Little did I expect that people would appreciate the totally random, sometimes mundane borderline ridiculous stuff I write about. It's heart-warming that you guys take time to read up and leave such lovely comments. I am truly, truly grateful. 

      50 Followers!

Special mention go towards my dear readers, Nhya of Khaki, not cocky and Addie of The Cat Hag who were one of the first active readers of my blog when I made my comeback. Also, I wanna add a recent follower, Bessie of Bravoe Runway. Nhya, girl, thanks for the awesome blog award, you're the sweetest. And Addie, thank you for following, and actually reading my quirky posts even though you have tons of followers. And Bessie, you truly are awesome, and yes, perhaps we're sisters on a parallel universe, maybe from our past reincarnations *haha*. To my readers, I highly recommend you follow these three. They're truly darlings and their blogs are a good read.


Ok, time to park my cursor, this is getting wayyy too melodramatic hahaha. At the moment, I have 51 followers, just 49 short of hitting 100 followers which will allow me to cross out one item on my 30 list

So to y'all: Thank you, Maraming Salamat, Xie Xie, Domo arigato, Kamsahamnida, Terima kasih, Merci, Danke, Gratzie (ok.. that's all the translations I know lol).

18 comments:

Carrymel said...

Congratulations on your 50 follower milestone! I also want to thank YOU for being a supporter of my blog since I started updating more consistently back in June. I know how great of a feeling it is to have loyal readers and just as you're loyal to me, I'm loyal to you :D

Let's have a blog party! lol *throws confetti*

I'm glad to see that your blog has turned into a more positive one since your first post. I never knew that you had hard times before because I'm so use to reading your optimistic posts :)

BravoeRunway.com said...

Thank u for the shout out and I am so glad to have come across your blog. You are doing a great job and can't wait to read more posts.

ChiChi81 said...

@Carrymel: Thanks, couldn't have done it without you girls. It's so inspiring to write posts when you have readers who actually read them from start to finish and give you sincere feedback. Let's get the party started then *throws 2nd round of confetti* haha

@BravoeRunway.com: You are much welcomed, you've got a great blog over there, love all your posts. Ever since I followed you, I actually wait excitedly to read your new posts and I am so glad you stumbled upon mine.

Peiyinn said...

Congratulation! Keep blogging and I will keep reading your blog. :)

klaudia said...

Congratulation :o)))

truskawka-fashion.blogspot.com

B.Inspired said...

Hi Doll...actually no, the Polo Dress is not the bargain item ;) you'll find out on Thursday which item it is :D

Molto ❤ Fashion said...

Congratulations! It's always so exciting to reach a milestone! Thank you so much for your kind thoughtful words about my grandma- it truly means a lot. xx

The Cat Hag said...

Yay, congrats on reaching your 50 followers milestone!

Thankies for mentioning me on your blog, you are such a sweetie. ♥

Glad to be with you on your blog journey, and here's to many more years of blogging ahead. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
Join My Giveaway

Lina Kim ♥ said...

grats for hitting 50+ followers ^^

btw,
Can I invite you to join my GIVEAWAY, pretty please? ^^
The prize are korean bb creams and bubble cleansing foam, hope you want to check it out on my blog :)

here's the link: http://sparkleapple.blogspot.com/2011/08/luview-cosmetics-giveaway.html

Bubbly Mochi said...

congratulations for hitting 50 followers :D

Mikimoto Angel said...

Congratulations dear! Soon you will be one of the famous bloggers in town. Happy to be your new follower. Looking forward to more of your lovely posts. :-)

Mikimoto Angel said...

Congratulations dear! Soon you will be one of the famous bloggers in town. Happy to be your new follower. Looking forward to more of your lovely posts. :-)

Bubbly Mochi said...

congratulations for hitting 50 followers :D

ChiChi81 said...

@Carrymel: Thanks, couldn't have done it without you girls. It's so inspiring to write posts when you have readers who actually read them from start to finish and give you sincere feedback. Let's get the party started then *throws 2nd round of confetti* haha

@BravoeRunway.com: You are much welcomed, you've got a great blog over there, love all your posts. Ever since I followed you, I actually wait excitedly to read your new posts and I am so glad you stumbled upon mine.

Shirley Tay said...

Congrats & may u have many more to come! Well, I'm another new follower :)

Lizzy said...

Congratulations on hitting 50 followers! Thanks for following me too :) I hope more people visit your blog and follow because your blog is amazing :D Hope you reach 100 soon!! :)

xoxo
lizzy
lizzieness07.blogspot.com

Catherine said...

Congrats! Also thanks for the comment on my blog post!

Vee said...

waow congrats !! I reached my 30 followers not long ago and I wonder how that's possible !! I'm so greatful =) you totaly deserve that many ppl reading you !!

xxx Vee