Thursday, September 22, 2011

100 Followers - Check!

When I came back to writing this blog, it never crossed my mind that I would gain such lovely and supportive readers. A few months ago, I made myself an improvised bucket list, My 30 List, where I jotted down the 30 things I needed to accomplish before I hit mid-thirties. And one of them was to gain 100 followers of my blog.

I did it! And it's all because of you guys!


To all of you, my loyal and dedicated readers, do accept my heartfelt gratitude. Thanks for patiently scrolling down and reading looooonnnngggg posts *haha*. And thanks for putting up with my random rants, and the sometimes fuzzy, low-quality photos. When I first started this, I had no clear vision as to how this blog would go, and up until now, I still don't *haha*. But know this: I am working hard to give you guys something good to read on. I try my very best to to keep you guys amused with my writing, and paint a smile to your faces whenever you visit my site. 

White Top: Terranova
Skirt: Thrifted! ;D perks of the job haha
I could never have reached this milestone if it was not for you guys. So to you, my dearest readers, old and new, THANK YOU. If I could give each and every one of you a big hug, I would. Here's to more random musings from your single girl, Wi. *Luv y'all* 

20 comments:

blacksandbrights said...

thats so amazing - congrats girl xx

Aprilia said...

Congrats on reaching 100 followers, Wi! Well done! :)

xx

http://aprilialove.com

Erika said...

compliment! ;)

kiss
Erika

www.myfreechoice.net

Nava Krishnan said...

Congrats and plenty more to come in many other ways.

Dana Paramita said...

wiiii congrats sweetie! you deserve it, you'll get more and more followers then im sure about it ;)

Kim L. said...

Awh you're such a sweetheart!! :)

You deserve it!! :) :) :) So happy for you! :) I just realised I haven't followed you. I am now!!

xoxo

accidental encounters

Mr Lonely said...

congrats in 100th++ follower!

Meagan said...

Congratulations! You definitely deserve it and I hope you gain many more!
-Meagan
www.spunkychateau.com

amy b.s. said...

yay! congratulations!

Jo said...

Congrats on reaching 100 followers! I just reached my 100th recently too and it's a warm and fuzzy feeling. But you've started blogging way later than me so you're great in reaching your 100th so soon.

You're from the Philippines? I reside in Asia too. I'm from Singapore.

Are you already going to reach mid 30s??? No way! You look so much more youthful. I guess you generally exude the positive aura and that's why it glows from within. =)

Carrymel said...

Congratulations, Wi! I'm so proud of you! I've watched this blog grow and grow and I've noticed how many more comments and followers you've been getting since we first "met" (haha). I think it's great that so many people love your little corner of the blogosphere as much as I do.

-http://carrymel.blogspot.com

SassyUptownChic said...

Congratulations Girl!!! That's awesome!!! You have a great blog and even more will come your way! I enjoy reading it! :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

ChiChi81 said...

@Everyone: Thanks for the love and support you shower this blog! I am so glad that you enjoy my posts and come back for more. I'm just so blessed to have lovely readers like you guys <3

@Jo: Thank you for your well wishes and for your lovely comments. I'm five years away from hitting my mid-30's haha Do leave a link for your blog, I'd love to check yours out.

@CarryMel: Haha, girl you were my ONLY active follower when I revived this blog and haha I'm so happy that it has grown :) Thanks for sticking it out with me after all these months! Our blogs sure came a long way since we first "met" huh? lol

Scarlet Letter said...

congrats!!

we love your blog because they're fun and easy to read.. more blogs to come!

Meagan said...

I really love your polka dot skirt. Thanks for linking up!
-Meagan
www.spunkychateau.com

janurai said...

congratulations Chichi..
^__^
:):)
<3

ARIO ACHDA said...

horaaayy!!!!! i know how u feel! hahaha, i remember i felt the same way too. blogging is a journey and ur still on ur waaaayyy! u'll gain more! :p

Lizzy said...

CONGRATULATIONS :D

You really deserve it! Your blog is amazing, Wi. Hope you get MORE AND MORE followers and readers in the future :) keep up the great work blogging! Aww, you look so sweet in the pictures :D You're welcome! :)

xoxo
Lizzy

CutestPrincess said...

congrats dear! you deserve that!

It’s a GIRL Thing

200+ Followers Giveaway

Blackswan said...

Wow, I'm so happy for u! Congrats; u truly deserve more following :)