Friday, September 16, 2011

Coke Zero | Wild TVC 30s feat. Amuro Namie

Something short and sweet I'd love to share with you my dearies. It's not part of my weekly feature, but something within that same genre. 




When this commercial hit the small screen, I was dumbfounded. OMG! This woman is hot! And an even bigger OMG! She dances funk and hiphop, in HEELS! *faints*

This lady here, is Namie Amuro (as the title just mentioned), a very popular and respected Japanese Pop icon. She's one of the formidable idols of her time, a diva, so to speak. Believe it or not, she's 34 years old! *faints* I can't believe this woman is older than me, I mean, come on she looks like she's a teen Japanese pop Idol!!! 

I can go all night singing praises for this woman, she's someone I truly admire. Not just for her killer moves on the dance floor, her alluring voice, her youthful beauty, but also her strength of character and her determination to succeed. 

If you wanna learn more about her, check out her bio via Wiki.


♥ Happy Friday, lovies! Stay tuned for tomorrow's K-Idol Featurette. 


15 comments:

amy b.s. said...

wow. pretty impressive. talk about talent.

Mr Lonely said...

followed you i private ~ =D

The Cat Hag said...

Oh yes, Namie is hot indeed and she is such an icon in Japan.

I have always admired her style. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Bravoe Runway said...

OMG is she gorgeous! And she does not look a day over 25 and how fabulous are her dance moves!!! I can't want to read about tmrw's K-Drama or K-Idol! AHHHHHH!!! See what you've done to me???

Blackswan said...

Dearie, I'm a fan of JPop so Amuro is in my list too :) She's hot! Totally agree. Happy Friday to u, Wi! I'm trying hard to write more but I've birds flying in my head now. LOL!

ChiChi81 said...

@Amy B.S: yes, she is very talented and very impressive.

@Mr. Lonely: it doesn't matter if you followed me publicly or privately, really. thanks for stopping by :)

@The Cat Hag: yeah, I've always admired her style, sure wish I shared the same dress size as hers haha

@BravoeRunway: Ugh... I know right? It's unfair how these ladies never seem to be touched by the hands of time! And lol.. sorry for getting you into this whole K-drama/K-pop thing lol

Carrymel said...

Oh, I want to be her. She's so cute and hella talented! I also really like the commercial in general. Coke Zero <3

Peiyinn said...

Pretty cool girl!
Have a great weekend :)

Pop Champagne said...

I wish I can dance haha, I've seen her move and she's amazing, not to mention really pretty as well!

Nava Krishnan said...

Respect her and salute her for looking that good for her age but you know these days, if you have the money to spend, anything is possible in turning the time back another few years.

SassyUptownChic said...

Hey Wi! She's awesome! I love the boots she wears in the video. Have a great weekend and thanks for sharing!

http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

goodbadnfab@gmail.com said...

beautiful and talented...and a force to be reckoned with! Thanks for sharing.

I'm attending New York Fashion Week and would love for you to check out my coverage (lots of insider exclusives and fashion moments)

goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
An asian fashion lawyer living and playing in LA, giving you an insider's peek into life in the fab lane

Tarah said...

Wow! She's is jammin'! I wish I could dance like that. (I need to get in shape....ugh)

Great share.

Tarahandthecity

SJ said...

Love her heels too! :) Very talented!


xxx
Follow me back @ http://fromsjtoyou.blogspot.com :)

Vee said...

Just. WAW. Nothing else to say !! I can't believe she's 34 !!! And She dances in heels !!!!

total respect !! She is SO cute !
Sometimes I wish I was born asian !! they're so adorable !!

xxx Vee