Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Korean Idols Featurette: Coming Soon :D

I started blogging for fun, and most of my posts are pretty much freestyle. And as you can see, my blog is a bit "all over the place". Haha... With me writing about almost everything and anything I can think of, sure, it's pretty fun and easy to read, but I feel like I need to make a staple post, at least once a week. Not that I'm trying to regulate my posts or do a total overhaul of my blogging style, no no... I have no plans on doing that. But I reckon it's time I feature a certain topic every week, so that you, my dear readers, can have something to look forward to! (Yes, I  love y'all that much, no bull )

http://sookyeong.files.wordpress.com/
2009/08/kpop.jpg
Since a vast majority of you guys, as well as myself, love fashion and beauty, I decided to do a weekly feature of my favourite Korean Idols. At least, with this sort of posts, I get to multi-task. I can share with you guys why the heck am I so into K-pop, impart some details about a certain idol, and if you're not too familiar with K-pop idols, then you'll pick up a thing or two about them! See, I look up to Korean stars for inspiration in my outfits. I dunno, but for some reason, I am totally in love with their sense of style. They can go from sleek, chic and polished, to fun, edgy and outrageous! 

It's not going to be so in-depth, I'm not doing a bio of them or something, just a few tidbits and facts about them, with pictures (a significant number, that I can promise) of their outfits which I really love, and some random stuff which I can pick up! Something light, short, fun and bubbly. It's going to come out really soon, during the weekend, and my first ever post will feature my most favourite Korean Drama Actress.....

Do you know who she is? (^.^)

I'll tell you more about her this weekend. I hope you guys will stay tuned for that, and I hope you'll support this little endeavour of mine. :)

25 comments:

FashionableAsians said...

As a lover of K-pop and k-dramas I will totally support your new endeavor :P Just don't forget to feature 2NE1 ;)

Bravoe Runway said...

Oh yes...I am looking forward to this feature because it will catch me up on the Kpop Kidol stars! I read about them on many other blogs so this will give me a quick understanding of who is who! This is a great feature!

Peiyinn said...

I do like your blogging style!
I'm one of the Korean fans. :D

LDM said...

ohhh i watch korean drama with my mom too, they're really not too bad.

xx from hong kong :)
www.ldmldmldm.com

Miss Independent said...

my fav korean idols are 2ne1, they're so fabulous!

Rapuncela said...

I also started with a blog for fun:)

Pop Champagne said...

my dad watches a lot of korean dramas haha I sometimes watch it with him when I go back home they're entertaining!

The Desert Fox said...

Kpop! I love that your posts are all over the place-- keeps it interesting :)

xx

Molto ❤ Fashion said...

That's a great idea!! Especially since it's always great to see what the Korean icons are doing.. they're so glam!

Lucija said...

Love your photos, they serve me so well as an inspiration.
Follow each other? :)

XO,
Lucija
WLL

Sarah Mendelsohn said...

such a cute blog!

Kel said...

I had a really intense korean phase back in the early '00s but now I'm pretty out of touch with what's going on in kpop or hallyu. Happy to have you re-educate me further!

Lots of love from Sydney,

x Kel

melbourne: the bold and the blackman

CutestPrincess said...

hi, i saw your blog on Lizzy's blog... and im happy that you are filipina also! oh, that girl in your post... i know her, but i forgot her name, she is the girl in lovers in paris and the latest one... i forgot the title also, lol!

Anyway, I followed your blog, hope you can follow back, too!
Thanks!

It’s a GIRL Thing

PAPS said...

Nice blog. Enjoyed reading it.
Following you. Hope you can follow back.
www.thoughtsofpaps.com

Nava Krishnan said...

Nice sharing and keep going and look forward to the next change.

SAMANTHA said...

I think that's super cool, I don't know who she is but she's a beauty! tell me more :)

www.dragonnfruit.com

Fashionistable said...

Nice idea. It will be good to learn more about your Korean talent. Thanks. Xxxx

the nyanzi report said...

love the last pic. cute!

Syrious said...

so curious to know more about her!!
xoxo

Syriously in Fashion
Syriously Facebook Page
please help ME with the MAWI competition PLEASE

ronadelle said...

You have interesting posts!
I'm following you now!

Come visit my site and follow back as well.
www.ronadelle.blogspot.com
www.ronareviews.blogspot.com

Lovelots!

Sam said...

Korean Idols sounds like fun! I think a blog is your creative expression, you are free to post about anything you like. P.S I'm number 7 on your bloglovin account.

Blackswan said...

OMG, my entire family are into K-Pop! Hahaha! I've got 'Big Bang', 'Shinee', '2NE1', 'Girls Gen' etc, etc loaded in my iphone! Wi, so u see now..... we don't have much generation gap despite our age. Hahaha!

Sam said...

I'm not into Korean pop culture AT ALL (yet), haha, so I really look forward to this series of posts! I have no clue who your favourite drama actress is, but she looks beautiful.

Love, Sam
http://sammthing.blogspot.com

Skinny said...

IDK who she is but she looks soo cute!!

Amanda Nguyen said...

girl...you can write about whatever you want!!it's exciting, fun, and different!!

♡Amanda
feast.fashion.faves