Thursday, September 29, 2011

Oh, Tuesday... You Wore Me Down

Tuesday was a totally hectic, yet productive day. I guess those two words are, when described in mathematical terms, directly proportional. And just to set the record straight, I am not a mathematics whiz kid. I'm a tech geek, not a math geek. Math was actually my weakness back when I was still in school. Story of my life *haha*.

The rest of the week's going to be a little hectic, I'm tending to some stuff at the moment, both for the shop and for other things I'm working on. A while ago, I had just finished pricing the items that I have purchased from my supplier and will be displaying them tomorrow at my shop. The 19th Collection of my dear little Creole Fashion. Makes me go all misty-eyed here with the thought that my baby's turned a year old this month *sigh* how time flies....

I usually take a few snaps of the items that have endeared themselves to me whenever I restock, make an album and post them up on my shop's Facebook page. And *haha* I guess this constitutes to weaselling my way to writing a blog post, but I'm going to do this anyway. I ask your pardon for pulling sly moves on my blog, but your single girl has her hands full as of the moment.  

So on this post, I'm going to share with you some of my favourite items from Creole Fashion's 19th Collection.

My favourite of the lot :) The rhinestones galore!

My 2nd best :) 

The straps are made of braided leather :D

Rawr! Leopard print <3

My trademark item; whenever I restock, I always add a cheeky Statement Shirt ;)

This is just so cute, I had to get this for my store

Pink! Every shop must have pink!

Which one's you're fave? 

And yes my dears, those are all thrifted! All handpicked by yours truly from this motherload bundle of clothes. I make sure that all of my items are in good, if not impeccable, condition. No stains, no ghastly tears and most importantly no funky smell! Sure there are some that have flaws, that's a given in thrifted clothes, but I see to it that the flaws can be mended by me before I put them on the "New Arrivals" rack. After all, if you want to have returning and loyal patrons to your shop, you have to be very stringent when it comes to quality control.

So that was the fruits of my very crazy Tuesday. And I don't want to make promises, for I know I may break them, but this shall be the last (?) time I'll pull a sly one on you. Better posts coming your way soon! Have a lovely day, my dears!


19 comments:

Scarlet Letter said...

the leopard printed tank's adorable.

Bravoe Runway said...

Wii! I love to read your writing, and no matter what topic you address from your K-drama idols to selections for creole fashion, Filipino cultural posts, I love to read it! You truly stick to a single girl's musings which is really a hodgepodge of all sorts of topics! Now...let's talk about that leopard printed tank...ROAR! I can totally see you in that in a mini skirt or what about with some skinny jeans and those knock out hiking boots you did a post on few weeks back? :)

Amanda Nguyen said...

yes what a hectic but productive Tuesday indeed!!! haha I would way rather by a tech geek instead of math geek(as long as I know basic math!)Great thrifted pieces to add to your shop!!!

<3Amanda
feast.fashion.faves
'LIKE' on FB!
TWITTER!

Fashionistable said...

A good and fruitful Tuesday. I wish you many more fruitful days. Xxxx

goodbadnfab@gmail.com said...

I like the first one! I can't seem to stay away from sparkly tops.

www.goodbadandfab.com
the personal style and fashion musings of a LA Asian fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

The Cat Hag said...

Running a store must be so much fun, I really envy your job! :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
Join My Giveaway

Meagan said...

I really love the braided leather straps on the tank top. Also love the striped leopard print!
-Meagan
www.spunkychateau.com

Aprilia said...

I love the last one - the pink/red gingham print top! <3

xx

http://aprilialove.com

SassyUptownChic said...

Wi, you are hilarious girl! My favorite is the floral one with the leather braided straps. I think that's awesome. In New Orleans, we have a lot of stores downtown that sell a lot of 'cheeky' shirts. They are super hilarious and the sayings would make you BLUSH.HAHAHA Great post girl! Don't work too hard. Have a great evening! :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

le sorelle said...

Ooh that leopard print tank is perrrrrfect! ;)

-j
sorelle in style

Ask Erena said...

That leopard striped top looks very interesting. Thanks for sharing dear.
hugs from New York,
xx
Ask Erena
http://askerena.blogspot.com/

ShinyPrettyThings said...

quite the crazy tuesday u had! i think like most of the other ladies, that leopard tank is my fav!!

omg HK turned 30 i think like last yr or something, that damn cat is freaking timeless HAHA at least i can say that HK is older than me so i won't feel too childish liking HK stuff XD

wahhh i love KHJ!! you're lucky that kpop stars at least visit your country all the time. it's quite a rare thing in the US T_T

Mr Lonely said...

was here.. thanks you ya for advice~

Andrea Marie said...

Wow! You are a busy bee! I think it's so amazing that you run your own shop and by the looks of it, I would love everything in it! I especially am in love with the 2nd piece :)

xo andrea
http://peaceloveandreamarie.blogspot.com

Nava Krishnan said...

MY choice will be the one with strap and flowered blouse, nice and comfy for our humid weather.

Sam said...

Thanks for your comment hun.
Wow, you have found some amazing pieces...they are all special and unique in their own way.

P.S Maths is still the bane of my existence.

the nyanzi report said...

cool collection. lover the last item.

CHULALA said...

1st thng dang! Ur beautiful .
2nd thing nice photos and great blog i must admit.. Bdw check awt my blog and lets follow each other would love to interview u in my blog n more thnx in advance

Chuchu-chulala.blogspot.com/

Vee said...

I love the leopard one !! and the cheeky statement shirt is amazing =D I love shirts that says stuffs =) I always used to buy them !!

xxx Vee