Sunday, September 4, 2011

Paying it Forward: Trois

And yet, another award for my blog! Hurray! Haha... As always, I am both flattered and humbled by these awards. It never ceases to amaze me that my readers actually appreciate my random ramblings and my bizaare train of thought translated into words. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much.

Two very lovely ladies nominated me for a Sunshine Award namely, Dana of hello behel and Erena of Ask Erena


To all my readers, do check out their blogs and if you like, follow them as well. Their blogs are really interesting, fun and these two have great sense of fashion :)

Upon receiving this award, there are a couple of rules I need to follow. And these are: 

-thank the person who gave you this award (check!)
-write a post about it (check!)
-answer the questions (here they are....)

Favourite Colour: Red
Favourite Animal: Cat
Favourite Number: 168 (the lucky numbers hahaha)
Favourite Drink: Aloe Vera Water (it's just so refreshing, and I love nibbling on the aloe bits)
Facebook or Twitter: Facebook
Your Passion: Writing, Travelling, Food, and pursuing my dreams
Giving or Getting Presents: I'm a giver
Favourite Pattern: Dainty floral patterns (I'm a girly-girl deep down lol)
Favourite Day: Sunday (it's my day off haha)
Favourite Flower: Lilac

-pass it on to 10 bloggers who you think really deserves it and send them a message to let them know (drumroll please! ^.^)

Aprilia of Aprilialove.com
Taj Acosta of Gorgeous Glam
Ario Achda of my.brain.malfunction
Amy b.s. of tastes like red

Hope you're all having a great weekend! Cheers! (^.^)v

23 comments:

the nyanzi report said...

good stuff.

Silvia ♥ said...

Congratulations :), xoxo.
silviajani.blogspot.com

Bravoe Runway said...

Congratulations on another award doll! You certainly deserve it and even though you feel like you are rambling we enjoy reading what you write! Lilacs are beautiful and I can see dainty floral patterns as something you would like! I hope you do find a red dress, it'll look awesome on you :D

Keeping up with E.S.E.M said...

congrats! cute blog btw!

x

shop style conquer

Damon said...

great post
+follow

Damon said...

great post
+follow

Jen said...

Congratulations. You deserve it. You are a very dedicated blogger. I rarely ever get posts up. I'm sure I'll get better though. You are very inspiring. :)

xoxo
http://thesexylittleblog.blogspot.com

Danii said...

Congrats :) thanks for the follow btw! I'd love to follow your blog too :)

Quay Po Cooks said...

Congrats for the well deserved award. I am sure you will look stunning in a red dress:D

Pop Champagne said...

I like lilac a lot too! and cats are nice- clean animals are always awesome in my books haha

Fashionistable said...

Another lovely award. Well done. Xxxx

TheMadTwins said...

Congrats for getting an award ^-^

Nava Krishnan said...

This is so awesome and congrats.

Andrea Marie said...

Congratulations on the award! It's very well deserved :)

xo andrea
http://peaceloveandreamarie.blogspot.com

The Cat Hag said...

Congrats on the blog award, you definitely deserve it for your super awesome posts! :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
Join My Giveaway

ade kurnianingrum handika putri said...

congratulation dear :)
thanks for your lovely comment btw ♥

Peiyinn said...

Congratulation!
Great post. :D

Syrious said...

wooow congrats!!!
lovely!!
xoxo

Syriously in Fashion
Syriously Facebook Page

Sabrina said...

congrats! you have a great blog! :)
if you want we can follow each others!!

http://freakyfriday-sabrina.blogspot.com

Blackswan said...

Congrats again, Wi! I'm really proud of u :)

Lizzy said...

Congrats on the award! I don't know if you know yet, but I also gave an award to you! Check it out at my blog :) I love Aloe Vera water too, it's so refreshing and cooling ;D

xoxo
lizzy

Marie said...

Congratulations on your award!:D

Red is my favorite color too.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Aprilia said...

Thank you so much for awarding me this! :)
You are too sweet, Wi!
How good is Aloe Vera drink?? It's my fave too - the little bits of jelly/aloe are soooo good, haha.
Thanks also for tweeting the love about the Blogster Awards, and of course your kind words - they really mean a lot to me!

xx

http://aprilialove.com