Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Refilling My Stash

Hi guys, how was your weekend? Mine was uneventful, but it's all good as I needed some weekends where I could just laze around and just recover from the crazy weekdays.

By the way, thank you so much to everyone who supported the debut of my Weekly Feature. Yes, it's a staple on my blog, and every weekend I shall be featuring a certain Idol, Idol Group, Drama Actress/Actor for you to get to know. So do stay tuned for my next feature. It's going to be ♫♪E-eh-eh-E-eh-eh-eh.... ♫♪ haha ok I'm not going to give it away, but I'm sure a lot of you probably have an idea as to who it is *winks*.

Ok, back to my uneventful weekend. Though I may be possessed with the E-bay auction demon lately, I still enjoy shopping in stores. For E-bay, it's all about competition and the thrill of winning, but shopping in stores is... retail therapy haha. And since I wanted my weekend to be relaxing, I decided to go to the mall so I can cap my Saturday off with my favourite activity.

So.. here's my haul for the weekend. :)

1. Watson's Green Tea Pore Minimizing Gel; 2. Watson's Green Tea Toner;
3. L'Oreal Re-Nutrition Shampoo; 4. L'Oreal Re-Nutrition Conditioner;
5. E.L.F. Bright Eye Edition 
Items 1-4 are the items that I use on a regular basis. I was running low on them so I restocked my usual stash cuz I really hate it when I run out. So in order to save me from going through all that exasperation, I buy them when they're starting to run low. Item #5 though... now this is a new addition to my ever-growing make-up collection.

Look at the pretty colours of this palette!!! It's gorgeous, the colours are so vibrant AND they're all shimmery which I love. And the best part? It has a tutorial on how to apply eye shadow for Day and Night. Brilliant huh? This is perfect for me, being the noob that I am with putting on warpaint and all. I have tried this when I went out to meet a few friends last Saturday night, and it turned out pretty nice. It's a darn shame I wasn't able to take a snap of it tho... sry... I'll do it next time :)

So there you have it, dearies. I hope you all had a tremendous weekend.

30 comments:

Pop Champagne said...

the palette you got has really pretty colors!!

Bravoe Runway said...

Ebay is addicting isn't it?? We studied the reason for the addiction in my MBA program because once people start on sthg, they don't want to quite so let the bidding wars begin! So glad you went to the mall and the eyeshadow palette is gorgeous!!! I really like how you get a manual because I am a two colour type of girl, so boring! Can't wait to meet the next k-drama, k-idol star this week!!!

creativefashionglee said...

Fabulous set of makeup. They must be perfect for a neon makeup.

Carrymel said...

I so want to do a haul of my own one day. It seems like a lot fun, hehe. My weekend was pretty good - it went by fast, which makes me happy. I saw a friend for lunch and then I hung out at my dad's.

Amanda Nguyen said...

what a fun weekend!! and such great products that you picked up!! also wanted to let you know that you have the most amazing, uplifting comments on feast.fashion.faves. it really puts a smile on my face to read your responses!!! thanks for being such a great supporter!!

♡Amanda
feast.fashion.faves

Fashionistable said...

Cool weekend haul. My weekend was also very uneventful. Last week had been manic so it was great to just relax. Xxxx

Taj Acosta said...

I love elf eyeshadow palettes! I always pick them up whenever they come out with new ones! xo -Taj

Aprilia said...

So many amazing colours in the palette! I can't wait to see how you use them! :)

xx

http://aprilialove.com

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

LOVE IT! meow
xx
I LIKE IT FAST

tasneem said...

lovely colors in the palette! x

Peiyinn said...

Beautiful colours and the first photo is funny! It mede me laugh. :D

Ask Erena said...

Hello dear! Sometimes you need to have those lazy bones weekends:-)
hugs,
xx
Ask Erena
http://askerena.blogspot.com/

ade kurnianingrum handika putri said...

such a beautiful colors dear :)
and thanks for your lovely comment dear ♥

Kel said...

I'm such an ebay junky too. There's always something I'm watching on there!

Lots of love from Sydney,

x Kel

the spring awakening

paledivision said...

Lovinggg the colours!!
x
http://paledivision.blogspot.com/

Miss Kwong said...

beautiful colours dear!!!

Follow me on:
Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

amy b.s. said...

looks like a good haul to me! i love the colors!

PAPS said...

Lovely stuff.
www.thoughtsofpaps.com

Mr Lonely said...

walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

Syrious said...

love the violet color in the last palette and the gif is so hilarious ahahahahah
xoxo

Syriously in Fashion
Official Facebook Page

SippingGreenTea said...

Hi ChiChi!
Thanks very much for your lovely words :), I do hope all the effort pays of too!

Love this post :), oh I do miss Watsons drugstore in Hong Kong! I can always find little goodies in there :p.

Keep up the great posts!
xx

http://sipping-green-tea.blogspot.com

SAM said...

Those eyeshadows all look beautiful!

www.justfaabulous.blogspot.com

Glam Fashionista said...

Beautiful colors, great post.

Jen said...

I am really loving elf products right now. Thanks for sharing. <3

Thanks for entering my giveaway. :)

xoxo
http://thesexylittleblog.blogspot.com

LoveK said...

Love the eye-shadow palate! Thanks for the inspiration on the beauty products!
Love K
http://www.lovek.org

Blackswan said...

Hey Wi, r u trying to snatch away my "Black Belt In Shopping" title with all your eBay buying?? LOL!

Oh, u've got Loreal products too? I just did a hair colouring trial for their new hair dye & they pampered me with $150 worth of their products. Thank God I just have to review 1 or 2 else I'll be so tied-up. But I'm getting free stuff, so I can't complain about being tired. Hahaha!

I agree that the eye palettes are fabulous. Love the colours!

Nava Krishnan said...

Nice color and I adore the eye shades.

Mr Lonely said...

walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

Fashion Me Chic said...

Nice blog. Maybe we can follow each other?
http://www.fashionmechic.com/

Vee said...

I think it's a great idea this weekly feature thing !! I love learning about new bands, dramas, actors/actresses ... =)

xxx Vee