Monday, September 5, 2011

You Finally Made it, Hurray!

Finally!
When I got home from work and from driving my sister to and from the dentist today, a wonderful surprise greeted me. My package from S.Korea had arrived yaay! Finally, the long wait and the thrill of anticipation are finally laid to rest.


As I have mentioned in my post a few weeks ago, I have been caught in the sticky web of online shopping via E-bay. I love shopping over E-bay not only because it offers a wide array of products which I can't find at the local shops but also for the substantial price difference. And let me tell you, I save heaps on items bought over E-bay than through the shops. But of course, there is a downside: it takes sometime before these items actually reach my eagerly waiting hands. 

These are the two items which I ordered from different sellers but they both arrived at my doorstep at the same time.



Purchase #1: My Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream #23 which I won for $7.88 with FREE SHIPPING! I have been waiting with bated breaths for this to arrive! Lately I have been so into BB Creams and when I tested it, I was very pleased with the results and I'm sticking to this product. The seller was very generous enough to include 3 freebies: 2 sachet/trial sizes of Missha BB Cream and 1 sachet of Missha Super Aqua Refreshing Cleansing Foam! Ahhh... I love freebies haha and it's a good way for the seller to make sure I patronize his online shop (Yes, the seller is actually a guy lol).


Purchase #2: This one, I reckon, is a steal. This is a Rosee Waterproof Mascara (Black) which I won for $1.95 and..... FREE SHIPPING! This one had no freebies, but I don't mind, the price was rock-bottom anyway. If I had bought this from the local Korean Cosmetics shop, I would have paid double, or even triple the price. 

I have a couple of items I am currently on the watch, waiting patiently for that last few minutes where I decide to jump in the bidding frenzy or make a pass.What I put into consideration when I bid are: how much I am willing to pay for a certain item and how badly I want it. Mostly it's the latter, then I consider the former and then make my decision. 

So there you have it my dearies, that's my E-bay haul. Thought I had to wait a few weeks for them to arrive, the wait was so worth it. I am extremely happy and pleased with the products

16 comments:

Lizzy said...

How cool! I love coming home to find a package waiting for me :D That's the nicest feeling :D I have yet to receive 3 packages of prizes I won in 3 giveaways, so excited ^^

Awesome! South Korean cosmetics :D I really should try shopping on Ebay too :D I should try the Missha BB Cream :D Thanks for sharing! I will have a haul post soon, I hope! :)

xoxo
lizzy

Peiyinn said...

Wow! Awesome package!

Nava Krishnan said...

Great products it looks like, call me behind time, but I still need to see, touch and try out products before I buy.

Claire Vázquez said...

hey honey! I liked it very much post! will now be much here!
I invite you to walk through the mine and to follow me if you like!
kisses, Claire.
c.o.c.o.
http://lookingforthestyle.blogspot.com/

Pop Champagne said...

lovely haul you made! I'm a fan of Missha stuff- I always stock up when I go back to taipei!

Bravoe Runway said...

OMG DOLL! You know I LOVE ebay to bits and what a fabulous haul you got! And more BB cream, I can't wait to see the review and the mascara sounds awesome! I'll see free shipping within the US but Korea to Philippines? DEAL DEAL DEAL!!!

Andrea Marie said...

*Hurries to computer and types in "Ebay.com" into brower" :D

Great haul!I'm running low on my Missha & I really wanna try their new darker colors

xo andrea
http://peaceloveandreamarie.blogspot.com

Sam said...

It's always exciting receiving things that you bought in the mail.
Cute blog

larissa said...

Nice post!
These are lovely products.
xo.
http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.com/

the nyanzi report said...

cool!

Fashionistable said...

Cool eBay buys. Xxxx

Marie said...

Yay for packages!:D

Great price for the BB Cream, I would love to try that brand.:D

Happy September!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Marie said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and following - I'm doing the same.;D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Blackswan said...

Wi, I feel excited for u too! What good buys u got here! I shop online a lot too, but I don't buy stuff from eBay.

Wow! Looking pretty huh, with all these beauty buys? U're making me feel younger just by reading your post.

Michelle's Style File said...

It's always exciting to get something in the post!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Ruby And Siel said...

Getting packets is so much fun ^^