Wednesday, October 19, 2011

3 Awards... whoa!

Photobucket

In the span of 3 days, I've received 3 awards from 3 lovely bloggers who are not only talented writers, but also really thoughtful and actually reads the posts I write. They don't come to your blog to advertise their own work, they actually take time to read and appreciate the effort I put in my writing. 


Raman of Mannequins Dream gave me this award last October 16, 2011. She is a young and upcoming blogger who is talented in writing, and I love the photos she takes and posts at her blog. She may be young, but she has the passion to write about the things that she loves, and she's an aspiring model. With her height and her determination, I wouldn't be surprised if one day, I'll see her grace the front covers of magazines. Thank you, sweetie, for this award.


Kim of SassyUptownChic awarded this to me on October 17, 2011. Kim is one of my readers who I truly treasure. She's one of those bloggers who put such great effort in writing funny, interesting and helpful posts. I am so delighted whenever her new post is up because I know it will be a very good read. She is also very sincere and truly a delightful reader, for she ACTUALLY reads my posts and gives relevant and insightful comments, not those generic-borderline-automated one-liners. She's a really sweet and sassy gal, very fitting for her blog's name. Thank you, my dearest! 




Debi of flysongbird gave me this award today, October 18, 2011. She was introduced to me by Bessie of BravoeRunway and I am so grateful for the introduction. Even though I have been following Debi's blog recently, it feels like I could totally relate to her. I love how she can totally come clean with her thoughts about life and society without so much as batting an eyelash and apologize for her views. I respect bloggers with that frame of  mind. And she's a very talented writer, the way she writes her posts truly embodies her creativity. She takes great photos as well, so do check her blog out. Many thanks for the awards, love!

The conditions of the awards I've received includes thanking the person who awarded me such. So to Raman, Kim and Debi, my heartfelt thanks to you, lovely ladies. Do check their blogs out, I am sure you guys will enjoy reading their posts as much as I did.

Another condition is to write 7 random facts about yourself. I've already received the "Tell Me About Yourself" Award previously so to avoid redundancy, I'll just leave you guys the link to that post (click here).

And of course, cliche as this may sound, it's better to give than to receive. And I am a giver by nature, so I'm handing out these accolades to the bloggers who I think, truly deserves them. So today, I'm handing out, not one, not two, but THREE awards (Kreativ Blogger Award, Tell Me About Yourself Award, and Sweet Heart Award) to the following bloggers:

Momo of Let me dream
Y.M. of MoRy712
Soo of MU-토끼
Silvia of Piece of me
Quay Po of Quay Po Cooks
Rosamond of Rosamond Writes
Pramudita of SECRETE INTERVIU
The awesome gal of Shiny Pretty Things
Valentine of V a l e n t i n e .

And I give these awards back to the three lovely ladies who awarded it to me :) 

Debi of flysongbird, Kim of SassyUptownChic and Raman of Mannequins Dream


I was going to end this post by posting a K-pop song that's been begging me to stop abusing the replay button, but I'll save that for my next post *haha*. Instead, I'm going to leave you guys a pic of this HK actor who has been around and is quite famous in the Asian action/comedy movie scene for quite sometime now,  but who I've only grown to like lately.  He's quite... matured (lol), very fitting for me to be fawning over, so you guys can't call me a cradle robber for liking him *lol*. But sadly, he only comes second to my dearest Kyuhyun of Super Junior. Ok now that's cradle robbing, but whatever. So here he is... Stephen Chow!




43 comments:

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

Sincere congratulations on the award and the links to the lovely blogs below. I adore Bessie's blog.

Mannequins Dream said...

awww thanks so much for thanking me and the others! I really appreciate it, what you wrote was lovely thank you :') Xx

laura said...

Congratulations on ALL your awards! they are rightly deserved! You are such a great blogger and I love reading your posts! :)

thanks, too, for the awards! I am so flattered to be with such awesome bloggers on your list!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
enter my Shabby Apple giveaway

amy b.s. said...

congratulations! how fun!

Sam said...

Yay! Congratulations on your lovely awards, you truly deserve them. You are one of the sweetest bloggers I am lucky to know.

Pop Champagne said...

congrats on all the awards! you def deserve it babe I heart your blog :D

I'm With Stupid said...

Congrats on your awards. Now, after I go back and read the seven things about you on a previous post, I'll have to check out every single blog you linked to. That'll give me something to do for the rest of the afternoon. ;-)

Jay

Taj Acosta said...

wow congrats on all you awards dear! xo

Macherie said...

that is a lot of awards! actually traced you from kim's post.

congrats

<a href="www.missmacherie.com>Miss Macherie</a>

Tarah said...

I'm so happy for you, congrats on all three awards! Thanks you so much for my award, I really appreciate it!

<3 Tarah.

Blackswan said...

First & foremost, congrats again & very well deserved indeed! Looks like u're sweeping all the awards. Hahaha!

When I took a glance at the pix, Stephen Chow came to my mind immediately. But I thought it got it wrong cause Wi features K-pop stars. After reading further, my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. Lol! This cheeky man is my family's fave comedy star. He can be disgusting at times but then again, he famous for that. Hahaha! Welcome to the comedy club!

Bravoe Runway said...

Congratulations on the awards Wii! You absolutely deserve all of them and reading your posts is always a delight. No matter what you write about Wii, I am always interested in reading it! Thank you so much for the award, I appreciate the recognition and also the mention! I knew you and Debi would find each other's writing styles of interest! I'll be sure to keep my eye out for any additional bloggers whom I think you will find of interest! Now...let's talk about Steven...OH WOW...can you do a post on him? I think he is my dream husband...gah!!!

Mikimoto Angel said...

Congratulations on those awards you got! And thanks again for sharing them to me. You're the sweetest! :-)

Much love from Mystic Nymph.

SassyUptownChic said...

Ooh la la Mr. Chow! What did you write Wi? LOL Just playing with you! You are so welcome and deserving girl. I've always been touched by your sincerity and how you reach out to others. I think it's wonderful! I've learned so much from you. I enjoy reading your posts. ((HUG))
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

ShinyPrettyThings said...

thanks for the award!!!! i like being "awesome gal" LOL i dont think ive seen any of stephen chow's movies...or mb i have a looong time ago lol

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

nice! x

p.s. I'm having a dress giveaway from shabby apple if you'd like to check it out.
devorelebeaumonstre.com

Alice /// VESTIGIAL WINGS said...

you picked some great people for the awards! i've read some but not others so this is a nice starting point for me. also, stephen chow = suuuper cute lol

The Dolls Factory said...

congrats on your awards. Going to check now the bloggers you reccomend for the award.

Always following
The Dolls Factory

Punk Chopsticks said...

Thanks for the picture at the end!!! xD Its so nice hearing about all these friendly bloggers (including yourself) who actually write what they love and deserve the awards. Congrats for such a huge leap in improvement, you seriously deserved it xD

Nava Krishnan said...

congrats on all the awards received.
This K-pop star is for sure more matured and older and looks so serious in the pic.

songbird said...

oh what you wrote about me was splendid..i am so glad bessie introduced us!! and i have seen stephen chow before!

Mitha Komala said...

hey dear thanks for the lovely comment :D congratulations for the awards, you deserve it <3

http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

Quay Po Cooks said...

Wi, Congrats on the awards! WOW 3 awards at one go! That is fantastic!! Thanks a million for thinking of me for those awards. I feel honored and really appreciate it. HUGS!

Soo said...

thanks for the awards, Wi!

The Petite Blogger said...

congrats on the awards!!!

xoxo jenna
The Petite Blogger

Silvia ♥ said...

Congratulations!!! :D.
And thanks for the award, u have a lovely blog!, xoxo.
silviajani.blogspot.com

Silvia ♥ said...

And I just followed you on facebook!, do you follow me too?. Thanks!, xoxoxo <3.
silviajani.blogspot.com

Marie said...

Congratulations on your awards!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

kira said...

congrats
great post!
www.northernstyle.blog.com

Bravoe Runway said...

Guess what sis????? I am feeling some int'l giveaways soon :))))

Keeping up with E.S.E.M said...

congrats girl!

x

shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

CutestPrincess said...

congrats to your award... you really deserve that!

It’s a GIRL Thing

Fashionistable said...

There is a lot of love in the room today. Great looking guy. Xxxx

creativefashionglee said...

Congrats on the award, dear. you so deserve it. :)

just tututiny said...

Aww congrats on the award! I've only been blogging for a month now and have visited your site many times and judging from your content and sincere comments as well as comments that others leave for you, I greatly think you deserve it. Thank you so much for visitng me all the time and leaving comments and letting me be a part of your blogging community. I can't wait to visit these other bloggers you've listed! Thanks for sharing.

http://justtututiny.blogspot.com/
Thu

Lina Kim ♥ said...

grats for the awards sweetie ^_^ and awee u get the crystal cover BB cream too? I loove it ^^ going to make a review for that baby soon :D

aki! said...

Congrats on your awards! From reading what you wrote, it's clear that you really value your relationships with these bloggers too.

I love Stephen too! He is very old but he's a hilarious guy.

Ciccia said...

Congratulations Chichi, hugs from Rome!

Kim L. said...

Congratulations on the award Wii!! And Thank you once again for giving them to me! You're too sweet!!

Haha I literally LOL-ed when I saw Stephen Chow's face! I love his movies, they're really funny but I don't think I'd choose him over any Kpop idols. hehe.

Lots of <3
Kimmy

paledivision said...

Aw, congratulations dear!
:) xo

http://paledivision.blogspot.com/

Vee said...

Congrats for all these awards =) it's amazing !!

This actor makes me think of an Asian Johnny Depp =D hehe !

(sorry for not being blogging much lately, I've been really busy, But i'm happy to have some time to read my fav blog like yours hehe =)

xxx Vee

Jo said...

Aww... Thank you so much for these awards dear. Youre definitely one of my favourite commenters (is there even such a word?)

Congats on winning these awards. You truly deserve it!

Translation services said...

I really find your tips profitable. Thanks for this post. I read it, and for some reason it kind of inspired me.