Friday, October 28, 2011

Express Suits That Best "Suit" You + $500 Suiting Makeover

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Express for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I always loved wearing suits. Nothing beats the feeling of looking sharp in job interviews, project presentations, and client calls when I'm wearing women's suits

Express is one brand that I have discovered that offers a wide range of suits for both men and women. I find that their suits are versatile, comfortable, structured and they have the right type of suits that cater for every man and woman's needs. Just take a look at their Women's Studio Stretch Jacket & Editor pants and their Men's Stretch Wool Blend Modern Fit. 

EXPRESS

EXPRESS

Express has suits that can take you from the office and immediately straight out to happy hour with your gal pals without too much of a fuss. Their suits are contemporary, and they are very form-flattering. Like this Women's Rouched Sleeve Jacket &  Pants. 

EXPRESS

]Another thing that I love about Express is that their suits are easy on the pocket, and fits the average working girl's budget. I am a staunch advocate of looking your best without maxing your credit card's limit. And you don't have to compromise style for price because Express offers us have a whole variety of options for the right type of suit that fits your needs and your spending threshold! How's that for wise spending? 

And now I shall unveil the biggest reason why I love Express. They are hosting a $500 suiting makeover for one lucky reader! Simply click the link and join the Express sweepstakes. The sweepstakes is open to ladies and gentlemen, so what are you gals and guys waiting for? Click the link and win yourself one fabulous chance of a wardrobe upgrade. Nothing would give me immense joy than to have one of my lovely readers win the Express sweepstakes, so go ahead ladies and gents, join now!

On an endnote, I am just curious as to which suits do you love and why do you love them?  And where do you guys use your suits for? I'd love to hear your thoughts, so do leave them at the comments section. 

"Just around the corner in every woman's mind - is a lovely dress, a wonderful suit, or entire costume which will make an enchanting new creature of her." Wilhela Cushman

Visit Sponsor's Site

23 comments:

Bravoe Runway said...

Congratulations on this awesome sponsored post! I have 2 suits from Express I bought years ago, the quality is fantastic and I have put them on for important meetings! Generally I wear a suit for interviews or when the higher-ups from my parent company are in town...

paledivision said...

I've been so obsessed with suits lately too! :3

http://paledivision.blogspot.com/

Jo said...

My friends and I used to call suits "The POWER SUIT" when we just graduated and started working. Coz it really makes a whole lot of difference to your self esteem once you put on that POWER suit. It literally gives you power. lol... After a few years in the working world, my blazer is just used as a means of keeping myself warm. And also to be put on during important meetings or when I conduct interviews.

Vee said...

I've never been a suit kind of person and I don't own any. But I do love the effect when you look at yourself in the mirror, looking a perfectly fitted suit, that just screams "I'M THE MASTER!!!" =D hehe

congrats for your sponsored post =)

xxx Vee

Mr Lonely said...

just living my footprint here~ XD

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

AleXiS . said...

super ! ;D

just tututiny said...

I wear suits a lot for when I attend court with my attorneys but I honestly am not a fan of it. The reason is because I am so short that I have to wear high heels with them and then it makes it hard to walk fast enough to catch up with the attorneys. But I love Express suits - they screm POWER whenever I see it on the ads. But even their petite or short pants are long on me. Therefore I usually stick with a simple blazer and pencil skirt. Nonethess - congrats on the sponser post!

Thu

Taj Acosta said...

Very cool, express has great pieces ;)

Lyosha said...

nice post. congrats with sponsor post!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog

Punk Chopsticks said...

Suits!!
well, to be honest I prefer girling things up and frilling things down (so as to mask the cursing and finger flicking that usually ensues pissing me off)

Great post! You really got a knack for this

Nava Krishnan said...

Suits are stylish, what more give that class of professionalism but I will die in it esp with the weather in my place.

Since my job does not involved all that meeting big clients and involved
major mega star projects, I go for casual smart as I feel very comfortable.

Mimi said...

i haven't been to express in years, but i remember my mom and my sister love to go there. they have really good formal clothes that are still stylish and comfy. :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Love Sushi and Fashion said...

I like suits and dress them down a little sometimes. I didn´t know this brand and looks good!<3<3

Blackswan said...

Congrats on the sponsored post! So you got one suit from them to "parade"? The sweepstakes look attractive, dear!

I've not heard of them but those shots reminds me of the days when I was working as an Office Mgr. Suits were part of my office attire. I bought mine mainly from Mango & Zara, right up to Armani & Hugo Boss for more formal ones. Miss wearing them :<

amy b.s. said...

awesome! i am so in need of a new suit!

Dreamy Princess said...

Hi, Wi! thank you for visiting my blog. Aahh.. you're so kind. I'm flattered xp

I think I've never worn any suits. haha.. I just haven't find the right time to dress up with suits because in my opinion suits is too formal for me xp

Nice blog here, hope we could be friend(:

Cheers,
Dreamy Princess

SassyUptownChic said...

Wonderful Post Wi! I've always liked Express since I was a teenager. I would shop faithfully with them and The Limited. They have great suits! Highly recommended. I think I even read somewhere about them doing a PLUS line. I need to revisit that. That's the only thing that has stopped me from purchasing one of their suits. Who can beat a great looking suit and fabulous price. Have an awesome weekend chicadee! ((HUG))
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

Carrymel said...

Wow check you out with your sponsored posts ;) Where have I been? Lol - I feel like I'm always saying that!

I'm lucky enough to not have to wear a suit to work everyday but I do enjoy looking professional from time to time. I love the gray pitstipe suit with the fringed white top - a suit to me can be so manly so I love little things can make it feminine such as flairs or cropped cuts or shorter sleeves. I always thought that Express was a bit on the pricey side, but then again, I never really looked for suits there. Now perhaps because of your post, I will! :)

I miss you, chica! I need to get back to blogging! Expect a new post this weekend <3

http://carrymel.blogspot.com

songbird said...

i love the idea of wearing a suit..i know i will own a few some day.

Amanda Nguyen said...

wow this is great!! and what an amazing sweepstakes!! dang girl!

<3Amanda
feast.fashion.faves
FB
TWEET Me!

Katrina said...

I can't agree with you more, I have three suits from Express that are more than 5 years old and I still wear them. They are a great buy!

Red Reiding Hood said...

She's a beauty!

Loves,
Rowan

www.redreidinghood.com

Asian dating sites said...

I am interested very much in the subject matter of your blog.I really like the tips you have given. Looking forward to reading more from you.