Thursday, November 3, 2011

All That Glitter and Gleam - Anjolee Review

Whenever I hear the words diamond bridal set, this image comes to my mind:

Diamond Solitaire Studded Band Bridal Set

I get all doe-eyed whenever I imagine what my wedding ring will look like. Nothing too fancy, nothing too elaborate, just a simple yet very intricate ring that shows the intent and the willingness of my special someone to spend the rest of our lives with each other. 

Searching for a bridal set over the internet may be a little too unconventional, but I was invited to preview Anjolee.com and take a peek at their wide selection of bridal sets and it truly sparked my interest.

Vintage Loves Matching Bridal Set

Anjolee is a jewellery company that has been in the business of crafting fine jewellery pieces in the United States for more than 30 years. They manufacture all the jewellery pieces displayed on their website, and they assure their clients a wide array of jewellery selection, the best customer service and prompt delivery. Clients also gets the chance to purchase bridal sets directly from Anjolee, allowing you to buy them at prices below retail. And the best part of it all, Anjolee offer their clients FREE SHIPPING and Insurance with Overnight Delivery on ALL items. All their fine crafted jewellery comes with FREE Gift packaging and a 30-day, 100% Money Back Guaranteed Return policy. 

Anjolee made the experience of designing my own custom-made diamond bridal set really pleasant. Their website is so user-friendly, providing clients with high resolution images of the jewellery you're designing. And best of all, clients can customize their own jewellery pieces, from the Metal Type (gold, white gold or platinum),  the Total Carat Type, the Diamond Quality, and the Ring Size; and they make use of simple terms and understandable instructions. 

I am inviting you guys to go and check out their website. I'm sure your eyes will be delighted with their extensive selection of exquisite diamond bridal set pieces. Have fun, customize and get the perfect bridal set that's uniquely designed by you and within the price range that you set.

***This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Anjolee. All opinions are 100% mine.

33 comments:

Bravoe Runway said...

OOo how beautiful! Now....let's discuss how many carats would you like for your centerstone to be? I would like a 4 carat Emerald Cut :)

the nyanzi report said...

beautiful!

just tututiny said...

Gorgeous! My wedding ring and band is pretty simple but it doesn't hurt to look at different ones with more bling bling, maybe I can request an upgrade for my 10 years vow renewal ;)

amy b.s. said...

so pretty!

Mannequins Dream said...

omgosh these rings are beautiful! :D Xx

Nee said...

omg love the second & first one!!!:) so beautiful.

Love,
Nee
ROSECANDLE11

SassyUptownChic said...

Hey Wi! I think it's awesome that Anjolee lets you customize your own diamond jewelry. Usually when you go to other sites, everything is pre-set and you can't change anything. There's always something you want to tweak! This site is perfect for getting exactly what you want. Awesome service too! Thanks for featuring them. Hope you're having a great day. :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

Carrymel said...

Those are such gorgeous pieces of jewelry. I don't own a lot of fine jewelry but I love to look at it, especially to day dream about an engagement ring some day O:)

http://carrymel.blogspot.com

Mr Lonely said...

price=? XD

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

songbird said...

i remember i had this thing going a few years back ,i used to search for the perfect diamond ring..i don't know why..i had an entire album full of beautiful rings...these are excellent!

Silvia ♥ said...

I love these rings! xoxo.


silviajani.blogspot.com

Shara said...

diamand are my best friend tooo haha love them :)yes i will!kisses


La Folie 

Sam said...

Oh wow, these are exquisite Wi, what is the average price of these pieces? I prefer a square diamond setting.

Jo said...

These look so exquisite and expensive!

Blackswan said...

Hey gal, when I saw this ring, I thought u're announcing your marriage. Hahaha! What a beautiful ring! I'd die for it :)

paledivision said...

Ah diamonds *o*
They're sooo pretty!!

http://paledivision.blogspot.com/
P.S. There's a giveaway on my blog worth $160+ if you're interested! (:

Laura said...

Aaah they're all so pretty. I'm usually not into bling bling stuff, and I want my engagement ring to be simple but cute- however, these are just so chic ^^.

thank you for sharing ^^,
xo Laura
http://cookiesandpoison.blogspot.com/

Amanda Nguyen said...

yay such gorgeous ring sets!!!!!


<3Amanda
feast.fashion.faves

Taj Acosta said...

Pretty rings! Diamonds are a girls best friend!! xx

goodbadnfab@gmail.com said...

lovely picks! I'm glad you had such a great experience with the company.

www.goodbadandfab.com
the personal style and fashion musings of a LA Asian fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

Ladyulia said...

beautiful!
you know exactly what girls wants.
well
which girl resist a diamond :)
have a nice day :)

Keeping up with E.S.E.M said...

wow these are stunning! i love the last one!

x


shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

Nava.K said...

Too late for me as a wedding ring though some of the designs looks stunning but I have this "belief" that diamonds don't agree with everyone, so gave up on it.

Stacee said...

Cute! Too bad I'm single :P

xStace
TEE&FAME

Quay Po Cooks said...

Diamond is woman's best friend!

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

Hello pretty lady;-)
I adore diamonds, but I usually gor for the antique kind. These modern versions make a girl dream.
The rings are especially lovely. Wishing you a happy weekend.

P.S. Just catching up on your blog posts. Had a tiny break from commenting;-)

Esther.MTMU said...

how beautiful!! Ilove all the rings!

Bonnie said...

Dear Mr. A ... I want all of these so I can interchange them as I please.
Yours,
Bonnie

(Hahahahahahahahhaha.)

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Aprilia said...

Those bridal sets look beautiful! It makes me want to get married! :p

xx

Don't forget to enter my giveaway where you could win a beautiful 14k gold pendant necklace!
http://www.aprilialove.com/uncategorized/aprilia-love-vintage-x-carly-paiker-giveaway/

Aprilia Love

http://aprilialove.com

Vee said...

I'd love just a simple wedding ring in white gold but these are gorgeous =) it would make you feel like a start on the red carpet wearing these =D ! hehe But a bit too big for me for an everyday ring I'd say =)

xxx Vee

Shara said...

thanx dear of course why not follow u:)

Michelle Lee said...

so beautiful :)

liked yourfb page thanks!

Asian Brides said...

That’s pretty good article. I really like this article and you are given here really a wonderful information.I tried that & its really worked….