Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I Can Be Competitive Sometimes


Hello, mina-san (everyone)!

Do you remember that photo? That was the teaser on my last post which I promised to unveil in the coming days, well.. the coming days happen to be today! 

I don't own a DSLR camera, I've been dying wanting to own one but however... it's not in my top list of splurging priorities. And I know no matter how many times I put it up on my wishlist at E-bay, the chances of someone actually making that wish list into reality is on the scale of zero to none. And then just last week, I received an email from ChurpChurp that there's an ongoing tumblr contest  and at stake is.... a Canon EOS 550D DSLR camera! Now isn't this a lovely coincidence? 



I wrote a post and submitted it last night, and just this afternoon, it got published and stands a chance of winning a DSLR camera. However, the competition doesn't end with just submitting a content, I need to rally up some likes on my post. The mechanics include votes on my post which constitutes to 10% of the score and only people with a tumblr account can cast a vote. So if you guys have a tumblr account, I humbly ask you guys to cast a vote on my post.

Click the photo to vote!

It would mean the world to me if you guys would cast a vote on my post. Simply click the photo above to take you to my post, and on the bottom right corner of the screen, there's a heart (♥) icon or click here. Simply click that and voila! You've cast a vote for my post! It won't take you more than 5 minutes of your time, unless you wish to read my post *hehe* which is such a generous gesture, and I would highly appreciate it And if you don't mind and if it's not too much of a hassle, I would highly appreciate it if you reblogged it on your tumblr account.

I really, truly, absolutely want to win that DSLR. The competition ends on the 8th of December 2011, and if by chance I win this, then it's going to make my Christmas truly awesome!

Thanks y'all and have a great day! Cheers!

33 comments:

Tam said...

I hope you win! DSLR are so fun to play with, the salesman told me but I doubted him until I took it home haha. I will vote now :) btw my tumblr account is really dead with no post at all would they accept it? I'll do it anyway.

Tam said...

I liked it but it did not show up, gahhh tumblr is so hard to use

ChiChi81 said...

Hi, Tam! Your "like" showed up on my page already, thank you so much, I really appreciate this ;)

Sick by Trend said...

I wish you win! let us know :D I'm following

Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

LDM said...

goodluck! i want a DSLR too!

xx from hong kong :)
www.ldmldmldm.com

laura said...

I hope you win, Wi! I don't have a tumblr account, but I'll be sending you good vibes!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
enter my Too Faced and Hello Kitty Giveaway!

Mr Lonely said...

hope you win~

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

Dreamy Princess said...

So bad that I don't have tumblr.
I hope you win!! It's a big prize!!!;DD

Good luck, Wi!

Cheers,
Dreamy Princess

Summer-Raye said...

I hope you win! :)

Would love for you to check out my blog and follow along. Let me know and Ill be sure to follow back!

Summer-Raye

just tututiny said...

Unfortunately I don't have Tumblr my dear. I am so clumsy and never learned how to use it. I hope you win though and will be keeping my fingers cross!

SassyUptownChic said...

Hey Wi! This is awesome girl. I just voted for you. Good luck on winning that fab camera! :D Check my post. I just gave you an award. Hope you're having an awesome day. ((HUG))
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

secret said...

good luck!!!!

xoxox

http://the-undercover-girl.blogspot.com/

songbird said...

i so so heartily wish you win wii!!i don't have a tumblr account!
i have been wishing fervently for a dslr for so long.i understand this!

Bravoe Runway said...

OK...I am going to set up a tumblr account this weekend so that I can help vote for you! I know you want this dslr...BAD! Good luck and I did read the post...pizza hut was a fav of mine as a kid too ;)

Little Ms. Fun said...

I'm here from SassyUptwonChic. I just read through your blog and I love it!! You got a new follower :)

P.S. I love your pink background. So girly!

Jacquelyn said...

Sounds like a great contest. Hope you win!



XOXO
styleworthwhile.blogspot.com

ShinyPrettyThings said...

good luck hun!!! u def deserve to win :D what a great prize!

janurai said...

best of luck Chichi ^_^

Mimi said...

i don't have a tumblr, but if i did i would totally vote for you! i wish you good luck though and i am keeping my fingers crossed for you! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Miss Kwong said...

wish u win, love!

Follow me on:
Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

Pat Hatt said...

Good luck with the contest!

Sam said...

Hey sweety, I so hope that you win that camera, I know you will put it to great use. Wish I had a tumblr account so I could also vote :( Sorry

Amanda Nguyen said...

great job on the post love! the pizza looks sooo yummy!! I hope you win! I tried to hit that like button, but it won't go through!! I'm going to keep trying until it says 'like'!!!

<3Amanda
feast.fashion.faves
Facebook
Tweet me!

Pop Champagne said...

I hope you win! I saved up $$$ so buy a DSLR 2 years ago and I don't regret since!

I'm With Stupid said...

Done! I'll even create a couple of new Tumblrs and vote some more if you want. haha

Jay

larissa said...

Hope for u to winnn!
Good luck girl.
xo.
http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.com/

Lyosha said...

Yam! hop you won!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog

Love Sushi and Fashion said...

Good luck! I hope you win! <3<3

lhamo Mashutzo said...

i dont have Tumblr..
but thinking to have one..
what u say???;)

Jen @ redsolesandredwine said...

I hope you wine! I'll go in and vote for you.

Red Soles and Red Wine

Lizzy said...

Hey Wi :D

Definitely gonna help you! I'll like it AND reblog it on Tumblr. I think you'll win it! You write amazingly :D Hope you win it! I have a good feeling for you about this :P

xoxo
Lizzy

Vee said...

Man this is a nice price ! I'll go and vote for you =) hehe !

I'm spending a nice WE with my cousin but I'm back to work tomorrow >__< ! Hows you ?? I can't stop thinking of our swap either =D héhé I look forward for you to get it !(and recieve mine too :p)

have a good sunday !

xxx Vee

Single Asian Girls said...

Your tips are extremely valuable. I am really grateful to you for providing me with such useful information.