Monday, January 23, 2012

New Adventures in the Land Down Undahhhhh

Harro, harro!

Missed me? Hahah... I missed you guys as well. And I miss writing all those silly, borderline useless, stuff just to amuse you guys. I'm sure you're wondering where the heck did I go to?! I mean...  for months there I was, posting regularly then all of a sudden boom! I disappear in thin air! Well... good news, I'm still alive, just a little bit restricted with internet access, haiz.. the price of being far away from your home and being a student on a tight budget.

Anyway... I arrived in Australia exactly a week ago. I am set to commence my classes on the 7th of February but I decided to head on over here earlier so that I can reacquaint myself with the town (I was here previously) and to settle in before school starts. I have been looking forward to this for months now, and haha... it's funny because the minute the plane lifted me off from my home city, I began to feel so darn homesick.  I miss my family, friends and my cats terribly. I still feel homesick right now, but it's more tolerable and bearable than when I first got here. 

Here are some of the things I've been up to since I've arrived:

Sporting a shorter 'do and bangs!

I've been waking up early *gasp!*

Found a distraction (it's been my way of coping with homesickness)

Trying to get fit

And FOB'ing it up at public transpo's haahah
Just a quick side-bit: The top I'm wearing on the first photo was a present from one of my dearest friends I met through blogging. Big thanks to Bessie of Bravoe Runway for the top! I loved, LOVED it!

On a serious note, life is definitely going to be a whole lot different for me now. I can no longer spend my time leisurely updating my blog like I used to because I have to work in order to support my studies over here. I will try, once in a while, but no promises. Inasmuch as I wish I could continue what I started over here, I'm afraid my circumstances are totally different now. But hey, I'll casually pop in once in a while, try and amuse you with my quick witty and humorous posts whenever I can. 

Haizzzz.... It's going to be a very interesting 18 months ahead of me. A lot has changed, but cliché as it sounds, the only thing that's constant in this world is change and this right about here, are the monumental changes in my life. Wish me luck y'all, cuz I'll be needing lots of it.

Okay then, that was one very unstructured, disorganized post but haha... I hope you guys would pardon me for this. 

Oh, and GONG XI FA CAI! Happy Year of the Water Dragon to y'all!  Much love <3



37 comments:

YeamieWaffles said...

It's great to see you posting after so long. I was actually clearing blogs who hadn't posted for ages off my list the other day but kept you on there as I assumed you'd come back. It seems like you've had an awesome time since you went away, sorry to hear the internet's been slow though!

Kim (A Very Sweet Blog) said...

Wi, you look so awesome girl! That top looks fab on you. I can see happiness all over your face :) There's a sparkle and glow about you. Exercise is great! It keeps your body and mind healthy. We surely do miss you around here. I wish you MUCH success and please keep in touch! Happy Chinese New Year to you! :)

http://averysweetblog.com/

Mr Lonely said...

Happy New Year 2012 !! Huat ar !!!

Laura Go said...

It's great to hear from you after so long! Nice to hear that you're doing well, busy, but well, right? and happy new year to you too!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Ask Erena said...

You look so cute with new hair style!
Glad you are back:-)
hugs from New York,
xx
Ask Erena
http://askerena.blogspot.com/
http://exoticaccessoriesboutiqueshop.blogspot.com/
P.S. See what is new in my shop!

Scarlet Letter said...

we wish you good luck there! and have fun!

just tututiny said...

Great top, B has great taste indeed ;) Hope you have a wonderful new year and an awesome 18 months ahead of you!

ShinyPrettyThings said...

glad to see an update from you!!! wish you best of luck in AUS, i am sure you will have a wonderful experience. looking fwd to updates from u even if u can't update often =]

happy new year!!! xox

Jo said...

Happy dragon new year to you!

You're relocated to Ozzieland now? I hope you have a wonderful time despite missing everything at home.

PS: The last time my hubby (then boyfriend) was posted to australia, I stayed over for a week and I missed my cat more than my family members. lol... So I had a little laugh when read that you miss your cat.

Mikimoto Angel said...

Oh, so that's the reason behind your absence. We will surely miss your daily blog updates, but I'm sure it won't be for long right? God bless you. I'm sure you'll do pretty well in your studies. :-)

Much love from Mystic Nymph

PAPS said...

Good luck with school. Looks like you are having fun in aussie.
www.thoughtsofpaps.com

Marie said...

Have a great time in Australia!:D


***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Bravoe Runway said...

Hello Wii! I am so sorry I've not been by earlier! The yellow top looks beautiful on you! So glad to see you in it, and all the best to you as you pursue your studies in Australia! You are absolutely welcome to enter my giveaway and good luck! I do hope we'll see a post from you every now and then! You look fantastic, and you'll be back to visit family in no time! I miss you doll :)

Vee said...

it's so good to hear from you :) i wish you all the best for your australian adventure !! i'll be even more impatient for your blog posts now :D yeaaah !! lots of love !

xxx Vee

Michelle's Style File said...

Glad to hear you are having lovely time in Oz!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Carrymel said...

Thank goodness you're okay! You can't just up and leave us like that! lol But to be serious - you were missed. For once I was updating more frequently thank you and that NEVER happens, haha. I understand having to deal with life-life and putting the blog-life on hold.

PS - Did I mention how jealous I am that you're in Australia? Cuz I am.

http://carrymel.blogspot.com

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Happy Year of the Dragon! Enjoy Oz -- 1 of my most favorite places in the world.

k come karolina said...

lovely pics!!!


xoxo from rome
K.
kcomekarolina.com

Blackswan said...

Hey gal, great to see your post after so long! I've been so busy over the CNY & I was also down with flu. Too much snacking etc. Lol!

Really nice to see u're doing well, sweetie! Looking good! Hope 2012 will be a better year for u & forget-me-not!

La Professionnelle said...

I am loving the bangs on you!!


http://preponderance-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

LeeAnne, Style N Season said...

Welcome back! Hahaha, and welcome back to student-hood!

Visit me:
LeeAnne, Style N Season
http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

LOIS said...

sweet post :)
Love Lois xxx

http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

Javier said...

Very nice blog, you're really lovely!
Follow u now, we could follow each other :)
If u can, visit:
unknownlooks.blogspot.com
XXX

k come karolina said...

you look great!happy new year


xoxo from rome
K.
kcomekarolina.com

Ask Erena said...

Looking gorgeous! Love your new hair!
hugs from New York,
xx
Ask Erena
http://askerena.blogspot.com/

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

There you are;-)
Education comes before blogging in my humble opinion, but it's nice of you to check in on us, write an amusing post with happy pictures of you in yellow;-)

Tarah said...

I love your hair! Good luck and I wish you the best while you work. Its always good to stop by your blog.

s2danii. said...

Your new hair cut looks great! :) Also, welcome back to blogging, definitely missed your kpop posts! Best of luck with school, sounds like such an adventure :)

Asia Girls said...

Really your post is really very good and I appreciate it.I found just the information I already searched everywhere and just couldn't find. What a perfect site. Like this website your website is one of my new favs.

sarwar said...

thank you for sharing

MissH said...

nice! Australia must be beautiful.

Miss H

http://www.datingtwenties.blogspot.com/

Laura said...

Beautiful blog with so many inspiring ideas! Great work:) Would you like to follow each other?

Tino Renato said...

awesome post!!
wanna follow each other :) ?
i've follow you :)


check my blog or follow sometimes
just comment for followback :)

www.tino-renato.blogspot.com

Fashion Blawger said...

It has been a long time... hope you are doing well!

http://preponderance-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

DEMI said...

likeeee your blog lovely,
keep posting and go for it!!!

XO

khalida azrin said...

nice blog :)) follow back me yah :D
khalidaazrin.blogspot.com

RamanGilly said...

haha your back! its been ages! i must admit though, i took about a year off as well :P its weird how we both returned at around the same time! :O anyways, i hope you have fun in Australia! good luck as well :) xx